Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:17:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Agreed, My Rose"

**Returning her kiss**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:22:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she gave her husband a small hug before whispering in his ear* "So what do you want to do now my loveing husband?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 19 Aug 2009 01:25:22
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:40:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How about some cuddling and watching the fireplace and drinking some more wine, My Dear Sweet Wife"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:47:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Yes that sounds nice" *she gave him another kiss before walking to the other end of the table. She filled her glass and toped off Kalas's befor walking over to one of the arm chairs to wait for him*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:51:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He walked over to the other side and waited for her to sit**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  01:56:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at her husband and took a sip of her wine before takeing a seat*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  02:00:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He did the same and placed an arm around her shoulder and took a small sip of his wine**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  02:08:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled and rested her head against his strong shoulder, holding her wine glass upon her lap*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  02:12:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They listened to the crackle of the fire**

"What would you like to do tomorrow My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  02:19:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well we could find a nice rideing trail and take a picnic lunch with us" *she took another drink of her wine*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  02:23:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Nodding Kalas smiled**

"That sounds good!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Aug 2009 02:23:36
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2009 :  22:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "It does doesnt it?" *she drank the last of her wine, reached a hand up to touch Kala's face and gave him a kiss* "I love you"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  00:25:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The feeling is mutual,My Rose, I love you too"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Aug 2009 00:25:52
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  00:49:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled, moved her hand from his cheek to his chest, she felt his heart beat and embraced him the best she could with one arm*

((sorry for the delay Fiz man. I was working on the next chapeter of Foundling and then I was posting a reply to a note that Scann man wrote. Pluss my comp cut me off three time in less then five min))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2009 :  01:01:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He held and hugged her, just this simple act has been one of the highlights of their relationship that he so loved**

((No Worries DM, I just got home now from some very unpleasant Union / company business Scann Man you say? How is he doing? and when is he coming back? ))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000