32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:37:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once again they found themselves lost in their own little world**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:41:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*their lips parted and Rosemarta smiled* "Lets eat that pie before it gets cold, we can finish this later"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:53:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes indeed, My Rose, we do have the rest of our lives"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  00:08:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and let go of Kalas to unwrap the pie. She cut a piece, put it on a plate with a fork and handed it to Kalas before cutting another piece for her self*

((sorry for the delay my comp is being a pain in the a** again))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  00:29:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He waited until she took the first bite of her piece before he had his**

((Yea I know, I finally got very tired of this one. It needs extensive work and allot of upgrades but that means I will be off line for awhile. So instead I pried open my wallet and ordered another machine and it is one serious laptop.))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  00:37:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta ate her piece of pie slowly, enjoying the flavor as she looked out over the medow again. Gradualy her gaze shifted to her husbands empty glass* "Would you care for some more mead my Kalas?"

((sweet))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  00:45:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He held out his glass to her to refill it**

"Yes if you will, Please My Rose"

((It will be here in about two weeks))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  00:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded, filled her husbands glass, and then her own*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  00:59:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you My Rose"

**he paused for a moment**

"What is you thoughts on our future plans My Rose. You want to stay in Solace and raise our family there or here?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Sep 2009 00:59:46
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:11:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took a sip of mead and thought for a while before answering* "This place is beautiful there is no doubting that but my home, our home, our friends, our family are in Solace" *she smiled at him* "As are all our memorys of our first meeting, the momments we shared leading up to our wedding, all of them are in Solace. This place is very special but Solace is where you and I belong my love. Our children will love it as much as we do, I'm sure"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:23:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas grinned**

"It gladdens my heart to hear you say that My Rose, still we have this place for our 'get away' and I am sure that they will love it here too"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Sep 2009 01:24:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:34:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "With out question my love" *Rosemarta ate the last of her slice of pie then lay back and placed her hands beneith her head. An idea came to her then and a mischivious smile appered on her lips* "Do you know what I'd like to do now my husband?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:40:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The last time you had a look like that My Rose, a snowball hit me"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:47:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "Lucky for you there is no snow or else the same thing might have happend this time as well. But this is more what I had in mind" *she shifted so that she lay lengthwise next to him and then rolled down the hill, laughing gleefuly all the way down as grass and flowers clung to her hair*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Sep 2009 :  01:51:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Since he was blessed to be in his human form, his horns are not here to get in the way. So like Rosemarta did, he also laid on his side and rolled down the small hill**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000