Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:42:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once Kalas set her down to look for the swim wear Rosemarta took off her own pack and set it upon the bed. While placeing the bracelet inside her fingers brushed the silk of her new nightdress. She smiled to her self and closed it before Kalas could see. She set it down next to the bed side table and sat on the edge of the bed*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:51:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Producing two appropriate swim wear, one for Rosemarta which was in a light color of a pastel pink and a blue/green one for himself. Kalas placed them on the bed**

"Okay my Dear, who first?"

**Kalas said smiling mischievously **

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:55:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned Kalas's smile and stood to face him. She gave him a knowing look and sliped slowly out of her dress and into the swim suit he had given her. She sat again* "Your turn"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  01:59:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"NICE....VERY NICE....MY DEAR"

**He removed his tunic and put on the swimming outfit**

"How do I look?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  02:07:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hansom as ever" *she grined then and leaped to her feet* "Last one in is a guly dwarf's uncle" *she dashed out of the room laugheing*

((my comp is giving me alot of trouble I think I should call it a night and let it cool down GN Fiz man))

Edited by - dark mage on 07 Jul 2009 02:08:53
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  02:09:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**He chased after the fleeing Rosemarta with nothing but the swim ware he had on leaving everything else behind. The Axe began to softly hum and happily play the music Rosemarta had written as Kalas left**

((Okay DM GN to you and Pleasent Dreams! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 07 Jul 2009 16:43:57
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  17:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed wildly and leaped head long into the lagoon* "Roten bad luck Kalas my dear"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  18:10:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A gully dwarfs uncle? I have several of them as friends you might like to know My Dear! And actually they are not that bad..."

**Kalas yelled at Rosemarta as she was swimming away, with that Kalas dove into the crystal blue water**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  22:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and back stroked to the oposite end of the lagoon, where she rested with her back against the edge* "Your probebly right my love" *she moved her head back to look up at the sky* "And realy I am the last person that should be judgeing anyone" *she said this half to herself. She looked back at Kalas and smiled* "Heavens where on earth did that come from? I'm sorry"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  23:14:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas swam to Rosemarta and then he splashed her**

That is for playing so coy with me earlier

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  23:21:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she sputtered and wiped the water from her face. She smiled at him* "Coy? Am I?" *she sliped beneith the water then swam around him, takeing in a mouth full of water before surfaceing and spraying it at him* "That was just for fun" *she laughed*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  23:34:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"*Sputter* why you little squirt!"

**He made to reach out for her but Rosemarta laughing swam away with Kalas pursuing her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  23:39:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Cant catch me my love. I may be fast on land but I'm even faster in the water" *laughed Rosemarta as she dived again and swam between Kalas's legs. She resurfaced and splashed him from behind*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  23:45:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Again Kalas reached for her only to miss as Rosemarta dove under the water again**

"You can run.. er swim away My dear, but you will get caught eventually!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Jul 2009 :  23:54:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him slyly as she back stroked away from him, griping the edge when she came to it* "And what will you do when you catch me? My love?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000