Page: of 62

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 31 Mar 2015 :  23:12:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel nodded.

"Of course."

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2015 :  04:26:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas put on an apron and commenced drying the dishes**

**The four friends stood and looked at each other for a few moments, finally Lameria spoke up again**

"Now what?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2015 :  05:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and began scrubbing the pots and pans that Mara had set in the sink to soak*

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2015 :  20:18:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once she was done with them, Kalas dried them off**

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2015 :  03:11:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel gave a slight shrug.

"I guess we can each go our separate ways for the evening to retire, or we could study some more."

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2015 :  05:49:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once finished with the dishes Rosemarta dried her hands and walked back out to the main room* "Did Krif go home Gremelkin?"
"Yes, told me to tell you good night for him"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2015 :  21:05:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Still in the kitchen, Kalas gazed a Rosemarta after she gave him a peck on the cheek before she went out to the main room. He smiled, it was just all of these small little moments like this that make life so worthwhile**

"Considering how busy we are going to be tomorrow, it would be best for us to get some rest and sleep"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2015 :  06:20:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What about you Gremelkin? Going to call it a night?"
"Trying to get rid of me are you?" *Rosemarta laughed*
"No just asking" *Gremelkin chuckled*
"Well I suppose it is time I gave you love birds some alone time. So good night then" *the old cat stood to jump off the table but Rosemarta picked him up first and nuzzled her face into his fur*
"I love you, you old feline"

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2015 :  18:55:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel nodded. "I'd have to agree. I'll see you all tomorrow then," Aredhel said with a smile and a nod goodbye to each of her friends.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2015 :  03:58:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He chuckled as he saw Rosemarta hugging and kissing the tabby cat when he walked into the main room**

"Good night to you ladies"

**Both Tyrian and Balem said as they walked toward the Temple from The Gardens**

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2015 :  04:13:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel turned to Lameria. "Goodnight to you, my friend," she said before heading off into the evening towards the temple.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2015 :  05:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Gremelkin smiled* "You`re not so bad yourself" *Rosemarta chuckled and set the old cat down, watching him as he walked to the study* "Good night Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2015 :  18:14:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled at the cat**

"Good night my little brother, sleep well"

**Lameria observed her friend as she went to The Temple deep in thought**

"Quite an individual,...isn't she?"

**The young elf took a deep breath in fright suddenly startled by the voice**

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 07 Apr 2015 :  23:06:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel walked slowly in contemplation through the gardens, taking her time getting back.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2015 :  05:37:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you, I shall. Good night" *he vanished behind the curtain and curled up next to Mishka and the kits*
"Well my love would you like to sit together for a little while?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 62 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000