**He turned his head to her and smiled**

"You're keeping track?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Aug 2009 01:10:58
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:16:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not really, it only just came to me" *she gave him a small kiss* "Not that I'm complaining mind you"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:24:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How would you like to get into the tub and try for eight?"

**He winked at her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "I cant think of a better way to start the morning my handsome husband" *she gave him another kiss, swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. She smiled at him over her shoulder* "I'll fill the tub this time. See u in a few minuiets" *she went to the bathroom and shut the door behind her*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:48:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As she walked away toward the washroom, Kalas took in the sight of Rosemartas sensuous bare body. And those lovely cheeks of hers as they danced up and down as she walked**

((yes I'm a 'bum' lover....))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Aug 2009 01:55:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:55:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*this bath tub was longer and wider then what they had back in Solace and it also filled with a pump like the sink downstairs. Once it was filled she heated the water with a quick simple spell, and put some rose petals in from a near by jar. She got two towels, a wash cloth and soap and set them upon the small table next to the tub before slipping in* "Ready when you are my love" *she called as she eased back agaist one edge of the tub*

((naughty naughty Fizban, lol))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  01:59:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas came into the washroom and slowly set himself into the large tub**

((LOL!!! ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at her husband and reached for the soap and wash cloth* "Well would you like for me to wash you first or would you prefer it the other way around, my love?"

((lol))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:07:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It can be your choice My Dear, I believe the results will be the same"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:13:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Indeed" *Rosemarta chuckled as she wet the wash cloth and applied soap. She moved close to him as she had before and started scrubbing his chest, shoulders, and arms*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:21:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This is so nice My Rose, every moment we have had since we've been here has been like a dream or a trip to the heavens"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Aug 2009 02:21:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:29:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled warmly and nodded* "Yes, I agree my love" *she applied some more soap and whent closer, pressing against him gently, so that she could reach his back*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:35:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought them closer**

"Washing is so much fun"

**He kissed his wife**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:44:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and returned Kalas's kiss loveingly. Once she was finished she leaned back and smiled at him* "Your turn" *Kalas returned her smile and let go so she could give him the soap and the cloth. She then turned and pulled her hair over one shoulder to alow him a clear veiw of her back. While one of his hands began scrubbing her back the other slid around to her breasts. Rosemarta stifled a gasp*

((I had best be off Fiz man its late, GN))

Edited by - dark mage on 24 Aug 2009 02:31:44
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2009 :  02:46:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM 2 U 2 & P D ))

((WOW! I am going to need to take a cold shower myself after this!.....))

"Sorry My Wife, I can not help myself..."

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 29 Aug 2009 10:36:49
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000