32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:01:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well I was kind of hopping for a rematch....ha ha ha haa"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:04:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly and took another drink of mead to wash down the last of her sandwich*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:06:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know it is my male ego talking My Rose, *Chuckle*"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Oh we females can have ego's too. You and every one else already know that I have one. Remember I was unconsius throughout the whole thing. If I had the opportuity I wouldnt mind a little rematch my self"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:18:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He lovely gazed upon his wife**

"As a Arch-Mage My Rose, do you know just how much power you have now?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:25:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and took one of the apples from the fruit bowl* "Yes I know. I could pick a fight with Master Sarilban and stand a fair chance of wining or at least succed in bringing it down to a draw" *she took a bite of the apple and chewed slowly, thoughtfuly*

Edited by - dark mage on 07 Sep 2009 02:43:26
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:35:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I ask because, I just like to know is all"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:41:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta sighed and looked up at her husband* "I know, I'm sorry I didnt mean to sound upset"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:49:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If I have upset you My Rose, I am sorry"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  02:55:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shook her head* "You have'nt, honest. Its just that" *Rosemarta searched for the right words* "After takeing the Test all I wanted was power but now that I have it I dont quite know what to do with it. It doesnt seem so important anymore when compared to other things" *she smiled at him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  03:05:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I do hope you are referring to me My Rose,even if that did sound a little vain"

((This Unholy and unpatriotic company I work for has me working today ("Labor Day") DM so I am sorry to say I must depart for now. GN 2 U & may U have PD! ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  03:11:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Of course I'm referring to you, what or who else would I possibly be talking about?" *Rosemarta grinned and gave Kalas a kiss* "I got you with out any magic at all"

((np Fiz Man, GN & PD))

Edited by - dark mage on 07 Sep 2009 23:54:06
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Sep 2009 :  23:58:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He kissed Rosemarta**

"Ah but it was magic My Rose. "The Magic of Solace!" "

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  00:05:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Ah yes, the magic of Solace. How could I have forgotten?" *she gave Kalas another kiss before reaching into the fruit bowl and handing him the second of the apples*

((I have a problem Fiz man. I am starting to slip into a writeing slump. I've lost my motivation))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  00:09:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Do you want to take a break from this? and rest for the night? I have NP with it if you need to do so DM))
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000