32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:09:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That all hinges on how long it takes to catch you my little prize!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:15:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Well you cought me once, you can do it again. So come on, I'm waiting" *she braced her legs against the edge, ready to relise her energy like a coiled spring*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:27:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas eyed the situation and took a gamble, dived into the bottom the lake and pushed up with all of his strength with his legs. Before Rosemarta knew it Kalas was shooting out of the water like a porpoise. Rosemarta leaped from her spot to get away. As she was in the air, Kalas managed to grab her ankle and they both fell back into the water**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:35:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta came up for air. She felt Kalas place a suporting arm under her, as he came up still holding her fast by the ankle. She smiled up at him, antisipateing highly his next move now that he had cought her at last*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:43:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He kissed her and then released her ankle**

"Ah My sweet little mermaid"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:48:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she put both of her arms around Kalas's neck and gave him another kiss* "My gallent lord of the water"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  00:56:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**When they parted lips, Kalas lead her to the soft sandy beach and they both laid down and stated their kissing again as the small waves of water lapped over their legs**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  01:04:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she placed both of her hands in his hair and returned his kisses loveingly. When their lips parted she smiled up at him* "I have a surprise for you after dinner my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  01:11:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I love surprises My Dear Sweet and Beautiful Wife "

**He gazed deep into her eyes, they were so lovely**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  01:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know" *she moved her hands to his shoulders, then to his bare chest. She loved how strong he felt* "What would you like for me to make you for dinner my husband?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  01:21:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Anything that is easiest for you My Rose and if I could help in any way and....it is dessert, that I am mainly interested in!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Jul 2009 01:21:50
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  01:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly* "Well then why dont we head back and see what we have" *she hooked her arms around his neck* "And then lets see what we can do about that sweet tooth"

((comp is acting up again Fiz man and I have to be up early tomorow to hang out with my friend Caitlin so must call it a night. GN Fiz man see ya tomorow))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Jul 2009 :  01:33:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Then let us be on our way My Love, there are some great things I like to show about this cottage"

((GN DM and have a great time tomorrow! Pleasent Dreams to ya ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Jul 2009 00:06:12
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:16:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded, let loose her hold on Kalas, and allowed him to help her to her feet. They walked hand in hand back to the cottage*

Edited by - dark mage on 09 Jul 2009 00:18:06
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:22:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once they entered the cottage Kalas kissed Rosemarta on her cheek**

"I will go ahead and start the fire for the cooking pot first, My Beloved Rose"

((How you day turn out DM? you have a good time?))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000