**He helped his wife onto her horse and then got upon his**

"We go North My Wife"

**And off they went**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and fell in behind her husband following his lead. As they traveled she took note of how the grass and trees gave way to rocky hills*

((I had best be off Fiz man, going to hang out with mom tomorow. GN & PD))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 21 Sep 2009 00:23:40
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:39:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(("At first she could see nothing at all, then a milk white mist filled her field of sight. It did not smell like opium and she could see no light nor feel any heat from flames.

Its part of the illusion then, it has to be thought Rosemarta as she continued on to reach the opposite end of the tent. She found her pace slowed involuntarily and in the mist something began to form.

Trees, massive trees with buildings in their branches and rope bridges leading between them. She saw her self-walking into one of the largest buildings, an Inn of some sort by the looks of it, filled with guests. As she walked the vision changed.

She saw herself in a large study. She sat at a desk peering over a large logbook with Gremelkin curled up beside it. The vision expanded to show shelves of books and jars, cabinets of rings. She realized then that it was not a study it was a shop, her shop. As she neared the end of the tent the vision changed yet again.

She sat in an armchair by a roaring fire; she seemed to be waiting for someone. A child ran up to her and jumped up into her lap, she saw her self laugh and embrace the child, whose gender she could not discern. Behind the child came a man, tall and strong. He placed a hand upon the childs head then leaned down and kissed her" ))

(( ....I Absolutely Loved It!!!!! DM ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Sep 2009 03:07:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  15:42:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((thanks Fiz man, I thought you would, nothing like a little forshadowing))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  16:47:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((That I did DM, the whole story was good. I like her friendship with the music guy ))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  17:35:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((I've been wanting to introduce Jay for a while but I couldnt think where to put him in so this chapter seemed good a place as any Plus I wanted someone that could off set Rosemarta's gloom))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  20:59:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta and Kalas came to a very rocky area then came to a large rock wall with a large hole in it**

"Here we are My Rose, are you ready?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Sep 2009 20:59:21
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  22:42:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "I'm ready when you are Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  23:36:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He got off the horse and help Rosemarta off hers (he so loves doing that...) **

"Okay follow me My Rose"

**They came to the entrance and Kalas lit a couple of torches then handed one to Rosemarta. He secured the backpack on himself **

"Here we go My Love"

**He took her free hand a inside they walked**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 21 Sep 2009 23:54:54
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  23:50:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and held the torch aloft watching as its light gleamed of the damp rock of the cave*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 21 Sep 2009 :  23:58:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Once inside they were treated to a wonderful view**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  00:12:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Dear gods" *breathed Rosemarta as the torchlight ilumitated this wonderous sight*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  00:25:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Beautiful is it not My Rose? ...and look over there"

**He pointed at a direction for her to look and she saw....**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Sep 2009 00:25:59
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  00:35:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If I did not know better I would say it was craftsmenship to rival that of the dwarfs" *Rosemarta wondered at the rock formations and swept her torch to be hold others. Somthing flashed and Rosemarta stayed her torch, lifted it higher* "Crystal" *Rosemarta gasped as her torchlight found the sharp edges of natural crystals makeing them shimmer*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 22 Sep 2009 :  00:45:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Could be"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 22 Sep 2009 00:54:17
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly