Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:02:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((No need to be, DM, I was just thinking that Tryfan would have been a little more 'physical' with Pal Salain. Nothing drastic just pinning him up against a wall or something..... ))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:25:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*after a few momments Rosemarta looked up and smiled at her husband before giving him a kiss* "What now my loveing husband?"

((oh, I never thought of that. Guess I didnt think it would fit with him. I mean Morgen has a temper, Tryfan I saw as more layed back, someone who uses words more then phisicality. Oh well))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:29:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We dry each other?"

((Yes he is normally, but when it come to Pal Salain and his lackeys. He not quite himself sometimes ))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:38:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Stupid question I suppose. Well you'll have to let go then so I can get out"

((ah, I see well maybe I'll have him punch out one of the Chosen in a later chapter))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He let her go and she got out of the tub. And Kalas once again goggled at her hind end**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  00:55:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at her husband over her shoulder* "Well it looks as if my eye's are'nt the only thing you find most beautiful about me" *while saying this she reached for a towl*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:00:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"You are just very pleasing to behold My Rose!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:04:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and began first by drying her hair* "I could say the same of you my dear Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas got out of the tub and came to her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:19:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and lifted the towel to dry him off. Starting with his shoulders she worked her way down and around marveling at the contors of his body as if he were a sculpture. Once she was done she handed the towel to him and waited*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:23:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**She did not have to wait long before Kalas started to dry her off. From 'Top' to 'bottom' **
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:31:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once he had finished Rosemarta turned to face him. She placed a hand upon his chest* "You know another use for that towel just came to mind"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:35:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He was hoping that she was not referring to what him and Khurn used to do to each other when they were kids**

"And what would that be My Dear?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:41:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well it could esely be used to tie some one up, couldnt it?" *Rosemarta smiled slyly*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2009 :  01:43:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Who's first?"

**He smiled back**

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly