Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  16:57:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Takeing with them their new born son and not telling you where" *Rosemarta's eyes shifted from the sky to Kalas* "You know she has a portrate of you and Khurn at her house. Once I was freed from the Tower I went to Palanthas to visit them for a while. One morning I noticed it sitting next to the portrait of herself with Marz and Jarrin as a baby. I asked her who you were and she spoke of you both so fondly that I promised her that if I ran into you I would tell you where she was and to go find her" *her eyes whent back to the stars* "By the time I did find you I had forgotten all about it"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  17:09:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is okay My Rose, we know now that they are fine and alive"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  17:12:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and nodded*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  17:18:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"At your shop the other day, My Rose, those two followers of that slime Par-Salain. They are going to be troublesome are they not? I feel you and I have not seen or heard the last of them"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 30 Sep 2009 17:18:45
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  17:28:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is with in Tarrin and Roents blood to be troublesome" *Rosemarta touched her husbands hand* "They may have fought and nearly killed an old man but they know that against me their chance of victory would be slim. If there is trouble to be had they shall have it not us"

((I have to go now Fiz man. I have to take the doggie out before the rain starts. C U later))

Edited by - dark mage on 30 Sep 2009 17:30:09
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  17:40:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"And Par-Salin? If he ever finds a way to get back his powers....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  23:47:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shook her head* "Imposible, a mage draws his or her power from one of the three moons. Unless Par Salain can convince Suilari to forgive him, it is doubtful that he will ever get his powers back"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:01:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Are you so sure My Rose? He can be a most resourceful and determined man"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:11:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Even if there were such a item or spell in existance that could return Par Salains powers to him, he would never be able to use it for it would not have been made by the hand of a white robe" *Rosemarta's eyes fell uppon the red moon and she sighed* "I have to be sure, its the only way I can sleep at night"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:14:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Do you know why he was so obsessed with you?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Oct 2009 00:14:20
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:32:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta shrugged* "Who truely knows the mind of a mad man exept for another mad man? I was born a shape shifter and he managed to turn me half human through addaptation. And perhaps once he had gotten that far he wanted to see how hard he could push before he broke me. Its as he said. I was and still am an expariment to him, his finest"

Edited by - dark mage on 01 Oct 2009 00:33:12
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Your turn My Beloved"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:42:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "How did you and Lucius first meet?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:50:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It was Darius that introduced him to me. I meet Darius at an Inn called "Honor's Face" on Taladas"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  00:55:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Honor's Face? Is that not the name you gave the ax?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000