Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:33:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you my love. I will go to the kitchen and see what we have available to us" *she smiled at him and made her way to the kitchen. It was far larger then the one she had back in Solace. She opened the cold storage to find it stocked full of everything they would need for the time they would be here. A full rack of spices hung on the wall and the potato bin was full. She whent to the cold storage again and pulled out a fair sized rabbit, already cleaned and skinned* "There is enough here to make a splendid rabbit stew my love"

((my day was good, I whent to the Stoneroad mall with Caitlin and then watched The Craft back at her place))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:39:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Rabbit stew? hummmm, I can taste it now!"

**Smacking his lips**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Jul 2009 00:39:53
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:47:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed and began cutting the flesh of the rabbit away from the bone. Once done she cut the peices smaller and placed them in a bowl. She washed her hands then fetched some potatoes, carrots and cellery. She peeled the potatoes and carrots before cutting them and placeing them together in a bowl, she put the cellery in last* "Is the pot ready yet Kalas? I'm almost done here"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:51:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Carrying a freshly cleaned cooking pot into the kitchen and placing on the tabletop **

"The fire is ready My Dear, you need help on anything?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  00:58:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"If you could fill the pot with water for me then set it over the fire that would be wonderful" *she smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek* "And then after that just sit back, put your feet up and dinner will be ready before you know it"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:05:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
""Will do My Dear""

**Taking the pot to a sink and placing it under a faucet, he started to pull up and down on the lever and water came out of it into the pot**

"What do you think about this water dispenser My Rose? Isnt it really something? No need to run out to the well to fill pots here!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:08:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Its marvelous, quite the time saver thats for sure"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**With the pot half full, Kalas takes it to the fire and hangs it on the arm that swivels over to the fire**

"There you go My Rose, anything else I could do for you?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 09 Jul 2009 01:13:17
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:18:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him, stacked the three bowls atop one another and picked up a wooden spoon* "All you need do my love is sit and relax while I attend to one of my duteys as your wife"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:21:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Smiling**

"Are you sure My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:32:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled back at him and nodded* "Yes I'm sure, no go on. I'll call you when its ready so you can help me carry it out to the dineing table"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:37:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Would you care for some chilled Kagonesti wine My Sweet Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:45:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That sounds nice, thank you my dear" *while saying this Rosemarta sat upon the stool before the cooking fire and set the two vegtable bowls infront of her. The water was boiling now so she began putting the rabbit in*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  01:56:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas went into the kitchen and a couple of minutes later he came out with two crystal glasses and a bottle of Kagonesti finest. He took a seat next to his beloved wife and poured some wine into both glasses. When she was somewhat free to do so he handed her a glass and he took his and tapped his glass to hers**

"TO OUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER, MAY IT LAST FOREVER AND BE A FINE EXSAMPLE TO THE OTHERS!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 09 Jul 2009 :  02:00:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Here, here" *Rosemarta smiled at him and took a sip, before returning to stiring the pot*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000