Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Ogwen Raised her eyebrows**

"Indeed?"
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:11:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta reolised that she may have over did it* "Forgive me that must have sounded a little strange" *Rosemarta looked down at her rings. Her dragon headed wedding band brought a smile to her face again* "But thats the truth"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:16:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"None needed, he is quite a catch. And that is a beautiful ring there indeed Mistress Rosemarta. You did good"

**Ogwen smiles and winks at Rosemarta**

**And Kalas blushing red again**

"If you will excuse me a moment, My Dear, ""Prepare to set Sail!""

**Shouted Ogwen**

"PREPARE TO SET SAIL!"

**mimicked Dokah to the crew**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 00:21:03
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This isnt bothering you too much is it Kalas?" *asked Rosemarta, noticeing the distinct shade of red that her husband had turned*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:33:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He semi-smiled sheepishly and scrached his head**

"I will get over it and can handle it, My Love, it is just that these two are not done with me just yet. *chuckle*"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:38:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly and watched as the crew whent into action*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:49:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Single up all Lines!" ((Mooring lines or rope that tie the ship to the pier))

**Said Ogwen, as her husband Dokah repeated her last and every command she says**

"Cast off forward lines"

"Set Sails"

"Cast off aft lines" ((Back part of the ship))

"Ship underway Captain"

**Said Dokah**

"Very well"

**Replied Ogwen**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 00:55:22
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:53:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*as the ship began moveing out into the open water Rosemarta held Kalas's hand a little tighter* "This will be an interesting experence"

Edited by - dark mage on 15 Jul 2009 00:59:27
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  00:58:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We are in good and friedly hands My Beloved, as I have sailed with them several times. I am sure you will enjoy this"

** He held her hand in return and patted it with his other one**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 01:06:58
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I will indeed my love, and I think both of your friends are absolutly charming. I look forward to talking to them some more and learning a bit more about you in the prosses"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:05:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ha ha ha, I hope you like what you hear! *chuckle*"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 01:06:13
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:19:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm sure I will besides that nothing could ever make me think less of you" *she smiled at him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:27:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As the ship continued to head out to open sea, Ogwen shouted another command**

"Steady as she goes! Boys ! Steady as she goes"

"Would you two like to come to the upper deck to the steering helm?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:33:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I think that sounds interesting, what say you Kalas?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Jul 2009 :  01:45:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"By all means, My Dear"

"Very well then, if you will follow me"

**Ogwen took them to where one of her crew members was steering the ship**

"Mistress Rosemarta how would you like to take the helm? And no need to worry, my boswin here and I will be here with you..."

**Ogden indicated the ship's wheel**

"Go ahead my dear, it is all yours"

**Kalas Said and encouraged His wife**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Jul 2009 01:46:34
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000