Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  00:49:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his kiss and smiled* "I'm glad you liked it" *she rose from the bed then and placed both empty plates upon the tray before combing her hair* "What would you recomend I wear my love?"

((sorry for being late Fiz man I was working on chapter 24 which is now compleated I posted it a few min ago Did u have a good time?))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:02:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well if you have some form of britches to put on that would help, we will be doing some rock climbing"

((LOL if you mean if I got my "boo-tay" kicked all over the bar in pool??? Yes I did! but at least I had some beer! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Sep 2009 01:03:03
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:17:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and tied her hair up before removeing her housecoat to reveil a pair of loos fitting leather trousers and a plain black tunic fitted to her waist with a red belt* "Will this do?"

((lol aslong as u had fun glad to hear it))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:23:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas's eyes scanned up and down his wife**

"Even in lose fitting pants, My Rose, you look scrumptious!"

((ha ha ha haa, I did...))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Sep 2009 01:24:53
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:27:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "Thank you, but keep giving me compliments like that and we will never get out of this room" *she chuckled then looked down at her boots, the ones she always wore, and replaced them for ones with thicker souls* "There thats better"

((good, so did I))

Edited by - dark mage on 20 Sep 2009 01:30:32
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:32:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes indeed, mayhap I should bring a blanket with us....*chuckle*"

**Kalas kept eying Rosemarta**

((Oh Yes that is right!!! Did you do any medieval jousting? LOL!!!! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Sep 2009 01:45:11
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:40:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled slyly* "Yes perhaps we should, just in case" *she chuckled*

((lol no but I got a panflet for the Medevil studys program at Wilfred Laurier Univercity and I'm thinking about volentering for the fair next year))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:48:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I will go get the supplies ready, My Rose"

**He kissed her and went downstairs into the kitchen**

((Ooh that sounds cool!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 20 Sep 2009 01:49:30
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  01:55:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at him and checked her self in the mirror before following after him*

((yeah It will be a lot of fun I just know it. Like being in a huge play for three days))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:01:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**When he walked into the kitchen there was a full knapsack with a long rope sitting on one of the tables ready to go. Kalas stood there for a few seconds and just shook his head with wonder**

((And you get to meet new folks too! Who knows maybe......))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:04:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta spotted the equipment already to go and smiled at Kalas* "I suppose we're all set then"

((yeah...maybe))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:08:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It would appear so My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:16:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Lead the way then my Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Before he walked out the door he picked up the steel mesh gloves that 'Mesai' willed him and tucked them into a pocket.But the axe he left there in the main room. He could feel the questioning look he received from Rosemarta**

"You will never know My Love, might come in handy"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2009 :  02:25:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and followed him out to where the horses were saddled and waiting*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000