Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"With pleasure My Beloved"

**Their lips met**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:29:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved close to him and wraped her arms around him, pulling him ontop of her as his lips wandered to her neck* "Hopeing for a repete preformence my loving husband?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:32:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"But of course My Dear, I've got to finish my main 'desert'..."

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Aug 2009 02:33:43
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:47:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and placed a hand in Kalas's hair* "A few more well placed kisses and you can feel free to "devower" me my Kalas"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2009 :  02:59:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As you wish My Sweet Rose, as you wish...."

**The axe then began to hum the song softly and lowly in the background**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Aug 2009 03:00:43
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2009 :  00:06:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta closed her eyes and let Kalas take controle. His lips upon her body combined with the music soothed her and striped away all notion of time. She responded to his touch and felt her love blooming anew*

((sorry for replying so late Fiz man just got back from the Millrace Fest with my daddy Haveing a late dinner in a few min but I'll be back once I finish. Oh and I have a new fan fic idea I'm thinking about putting the Heros of the Lance in a kick ass Rock and Roll band. Tanis and Laurana lead singers, Raistlin lead guitar, Sturm bass, Tas keybords, Caramon drums, Flint their maneger, and Tika their number one groupy. What do you think?))

Edited by - dark mage on 03 Aug 2009 00:42:40
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2009 :  00:50:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The axe continued humming the music softly**

(( sounds like a winner DM ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 03 Aug 2009 01:14:37
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2009 :  01:31:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta fell back against the pillows, breathing heavyly once their second love makeing came to an end* "If only we could make love all day" *she breathed as she placed a hand in Kalas's hair*

((thanks Fiz man))

Edited by - dark mage on 04 Aug 2009 00:18:22
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 03 Aug 2009 :  08:49:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((UGH, I feel like poop! To early in the morning!!! Where's my coffee ?!?!))

"You mean stay here in bed all day? My Rose?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 04 Aug 2009 00:30:58
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  00:38:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Are you saying you would be opposed to the idea of staying here with me like this all day?" *she raised an eyebrow*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  00:50:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A sly smile**

"Did you at any time, hear me say that My Rose?"

**He said softly**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  00:58:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled back at him, just as slyly* "Never" *she gave him a kiss*

Edited by - dark mage on 04 Aug 2009 01:02:10
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  01:05:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He returned her kiss, then started kissing and nibbling her earlobe**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 04 Aug 2009 01:05:52
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  01:25:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's other hand carressed Kalas's shoulder, while the one in his hair moved to his neck* "Your intoxicateing Kalas my love"

Edited by - dark mage on 04 Aug 2009 01:35:58
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  01:40:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As you are My Sweet Wife...."

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly