Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  00:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Humm...Fiz u think I have a talent for writeing right? That I have the potential to go somewhere with it?))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  00:20:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((I think you do and so do Scann-Man and Moon. I saw the Reviews you got from them, so yea I think you got DM. All writers have slumps and blocks from time to time. No worries ))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  00:24:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Thanks Fiz man I needed to hear that U sure u dont mind if we call it quits for tonight? See I have some work I would like to do))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  00:27:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((NP DM take as much as you need, I will be here...... somewhere!!!! BBUWWWWAAAAHHHAHAAAHHAAA!!!!! GN & PD 2 U !!! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Sep 2009 00:29:04
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  14:53:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Kalas smiled and took a bit of the apple Rosemarta had given him. She returned her husbands smile, placed her arm back around him and leaned against him gently*

((fleeling better today Fiz man All it took was a few hours of good solid work to get my motivation back))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  16:02:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes how could we forget that, My Rose?"

**Kalas smiles at the sweetness of this moment with his wife, not to mention the apple which was nice and tasty**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  22:33:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "I dont know perhaps we're just getting old"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  22:37:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**CHUCKLE**

"My Rose, you're not even thirty yet! How can you be old?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Sep 2009 22:38:28
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  22:44:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Well there are times when I feel aged beyond my years" *she took another bite of her apple before continueing* "I look at those younger then me and I wonder where the hell all that time whent"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  22:47:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well now the rest of your life will be with me as for well or ill. And I would not want it any other way My Beloved Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Sep 2009 22:47:52
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  22:56:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled up at him* "Kiss me Kalas"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:01:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He leaned his head toward her and their lips met most tenderly**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Sep 2009 23:01:40
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:08:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned her husbands kiss, tossing her apple core aside so she could lift a hand to his face*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:21:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He placed his hand and fingers under her chin as they continued to kiss**

((Litter-Bug!!! LOL!!!!! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Sep 2009 23:22:10
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  23:27:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta's hand moved into her husbands hair and she held him close to her with the arm she still had around him*

((well its biodegradeble and besides I dont think littering is too big of a consern in Kyrnn))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000