"I still feel a little bad about what we done"

"But it was a honest mistake, my friend.."

"*Sigh* ...okay go ahead if you don't I know for sure that Dokah will..."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  02:38:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta finished the last of the food on her plate before takeing a handful of grapes for her self* "You were saying Ogwen?" *her interest was peeked now*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  02:41:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((I am going to try to infuse a tale that actually happened overseas to a particular ex-sailor to this. So it might take a few moments to do this bare with me DM....))

((I am over half done sorry about taking so long with it ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Jul 2009 02:59:20
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  03:02:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((np Fiz man))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  03:14:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"Well we had just made a very profitable voyage and came into this small little city with a reputation for the finest, fastest and stealthy pick pockets on the continent. So we took precautions to guard our money bags. We were doing some serious bar hopping and we met some other sailors who told us of a great bar that has great entertainment. So we decided to go but it was a way out on the other side of town and had to take a pay mini-wagon to get there so we did. Once we got there we paid the driver and started to go to the bar when Kalas noticed his money bag was missing. We asked him when was the last time he remembers having it. And he said before we got on the mini wagon, so we ran back to where the driver left us and he was still there. So we rousted him to give us back the money when he said he did not have it we proceeded to search his wagon and we tore it apart! The driver bench and riders bench were in the middle of the street as well as various other parts of the wagon but we did not find Kalas money bag. Kalas scratched his head then noticed something during all the running around.
"Hey guys come here" he said so we all gather around him. He secretly showed us his money bag that was in his boot the whole time!!! We did not know what to say so we just left and went to the bar laughing ourselves silly"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Jul 2009 03:14:49
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  03:20:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta set down the newly filled tea cup that had been half way to her mouth, so as not to drop it, befor clamping a hand over her mouth in an attempt to stifle her laughter* "Oh dear, that poor driver" *she continued laugheing*

(( Nice story Fiz man I had best be off to bed now I'm bushedGN))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  03:23:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Okay GN DM and pleasant dreams to you... ))

"What?...."

**Chuckled Kalas**

"It was an honest mistake....My Rose"

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Jul 2009 10:57:09
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  21:37:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know...I'm sorry" *she took up her tea cup and took a drink, to drown the rest of her laughter*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  23:15:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas looked at his wife**

"Well it was......"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  00:00:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I never said it wasnt. I'm sorry, I shouldnt have laughed like that" *Rosemarta felt suddenly awquard for some reason she could not rightly explain*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  00:04:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Rose..."

**Kalas smiled**

"It is no big thing....*Chuckle* at the time it was embarrassing, but over the years it has humor to it. I do not take offense"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  00:20:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned Kalas's smile and took another drink of tea* "Well now that you have told me a story I suppose I had best think of one. Let me see..." *Rosemarta leaned back in her chair to think*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  00:25:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hum this should be interesting!"

**Kalas and Ogwen sat back waiting upon Rosemarta expectantly**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  00:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((sorry for takeing so long Fiz man but I cant think of anything now))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2009 :  00:56:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((It's okay, DM, perhaps later or another day? ))
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000