Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  02:12:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Nor has mine. Makeing you happy is the greatest joy I have ever known" *she gave him another kiss*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  02:26:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Most tenderly he kissed her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Aug 2009 :  02:34:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned the kiss before settleing back into the nape of his neck*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  00:01:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"ah, that feels so good My Beloved"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  00:29:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Good, I'm glad" *she raised her self up to whisper in his ear* "Would you like me to go under the sheets again?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  01:02:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He smiled at her, not sure what to say. He never experienced anything like this**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  01:15:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'll take that as a yes" *she chuckled then slowly disapered under the sheets again, kissing her way down as she had before. She wanted to please him*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  01:32:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**And Kalas proceeded to bite his lip again**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  01:42:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta could hear his contained exclamations of pleasure and delighted in them. She stayed down longer this time and when she came up from under the sheets she rested her head upon his stomach, smileing*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  01:46:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**Rosemarta could hear Kalas fast beating heart even if her head was at his stomach**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:00:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she laughed lightly and ran one of her hands gently along his stomach* "I'm glad you enjoyed that my Kalas" *she lifted her self up and moved close to the night stand to take a drink of her half forgoten second glass of chilled tea. She set it down again, half empty and leaned against his shoulder*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:05:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
****Between deep breaths Kalas managed to mumble*

"I most certainly did My Beloved Rose"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Aug 2009 02:06:34
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She smiled again and moved closer to him resting a hand upon his chest so she could feel his heart. Her eyes closed* "We have the rest of the day my husband. All you need do is ask, I'll do it as many times as you wish"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:16:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

**He thought "By the gods am I going to survive this day?" then smiled**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 08 Aug 2009 02:17:16
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2009 :  02:26:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta took a deep breath and let it out slowly* "You smell nice, my husband. Like sandalwood"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000