The Witcher
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2022 :  18:37:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why hasn't anyone posted about this Honestly, I'm really enjoying this series so far. Admittedly, I have not played the games, nor have I read the books, so I can't say if it's staying true to the original story, but from a live-action standpoint, I think it's presented quite well. And, y'know, there's Henry Cavill

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2022 :  00:25:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This site has been pretty dead since a lot of the key members kind of vanished so there has been no one to really post about it. I will say tho that I have watched the Witcher, at least the first season, and I really liked it even though at the start it confused the hell out of me bc I never even played the games. But I plan to go back to it and watch more. And yes Henry Cavill is a good looking man

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 11 Mar 2022 :  15:48:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL yes, exactly.

I, too, was a bit confused. My husband sort of talked me through the first few episodes, but it definitely gets explained by the end of the season. Half-way through I finally realized there were a few timelines going on, but I feel like this might have been obvious to people who have either read the books or played the games.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2022 :  01:46:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lol yeah I figured it out eventually also but it took a while. If it hadnt been explained I think I might have stayed completely lost. My friend Jake played the games and was able to tell me a few things about it.

Go to Top of Page

Slorg

Australia
996 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2022 :  06:04:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Witcher was fun. I've also only seen the first season, but it's entertaining.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2022 :  00:02:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Slorg

The Witcher was fun. I've also only seen the first season, but it's entertaining.

Long time Slorg. How you been? I really need to watch the new seasons of The Witcher.

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000