Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Woggie

USA
1035 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2005 :  01:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Goldie, I have a new favorite channel now. Is it just me or do they need to fire those cynical "Xplay" geeks.

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2005 :  01:16:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hehe, no prob, I thought you’d like it! And it’s funny you mentioned it, because I was just saying to a friend how annoying those X-play hosts are, lol. Now, Adam’s hosting Attack of the Show, too.

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

Woggie

USA
1035 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2005 :  15:59:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought they said that was just a temp thing? I hope he doesn't get a permanent gig there. One show is enough.

Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 03 Jun 2005 :  17:06:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did they say that? I must not have heard. That was a close one!

“We pity him. We hate him. We fear him – all because there is a little of him in each of us, though we admit it to ourselves only in the darkest part of the night.”—Justarius
Go to Top of Page

hellbovine
Starting Member

USA
42 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2006 :  15:40:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
big zelda fan, i can't believe i didn't notice this topic before. if you are as much a fan as me you should definately check out zeldablog.com and explodingdekunut.net as well as indiezelda.com. indie zelda has a great comic where she does the art herself, its really cool. she updates close to once a year though . ALttP is in my opinion the best. Oot and TWW are also my favorites, but I've never really liked MM. (w00t! acronyms!) And TP is going to be friggin sweet. its NOT coming out for the revolution, but its backwards compatability makes that a moot point.
Go to Top of Page

IdealistSavior04
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  05:29:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, a Zelda thread. Ocarina and Majora are the best to me, and I'm just glad TP will have a similar style. And I don't remember who said it, but voice-overs might be a bad idea for this game. Too many people are attached to Link's voice, and I don't think his VA can speak English! Then, Link doesn't talk anyway...

"The man who could call a spade a spade should be compelled to use one" - Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  05:56:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That was me...I think. Let me check...opp, yep, it was me!

I suppose you’re right. I would hate if they did to Link what they’ve done to Mario...*tears* It just seems like in this day and age of videogameing voiceovers are a must…like good graphics or having no glitches.

Go to Top of Page

IdealistSavior04
Starting Member

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2006 :  06:52:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, it does seem a real necessity. And I suppose Link's VA could always learn English for the part. After all, Zelda is quite important ^^. But really, I think if Link talked there'd be too much focus on Link's personality outside of the cookie-cutter hero he's always been. Well, unless one counts that cheesey old tv series where he begged kisses from Zelda and made bad jokes.

"The man who could call a spade a spade should be compelled to use one" - Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

Knight of the Sword

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 31 Aug 2006 :  16:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I played the hell out of Legend of Zelda on the NES and still play it today (emulator). While the following games were good, none of them can compare to the original.

"Est Sularus oth Mithas" "My honor is my life."
Go to Top of Page

Country

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 31 Oct 2006 :  19:31:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Link was the first rpg game ever, it got me to play others like Never winter nights, pool of radius, Sacred, Uo, and others

"a mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic." --Antimodes of the White Robes
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  23:39:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sooo...now that the new Zelda game is out, is anyone going to buy a wii so they can play it?

Go to Top of Page

Sirch
Advanced Member

USA
2668 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  23:40:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yea! *looks at the seventy dollars in his wallet* Err no. Id love too but I dont have the moeny to acquire a new system right now just for a Zelda game. I hear its good stuff though. :P

-----
Thats the inherit beauty of the single file line. They can only kill the person in front! - Sarge
Go to Top of Page

Golden_eyes

Canada
702 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2006 :  23:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mmhmm looks awesome but I’m right there with you...I’m gunna wait ‘til the Christmas rush has gone down and perhaps think of maybe buying one.

Go to Top of Page

james
Advanced Member

Canada
2800 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2007 :  16:41:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just saw this thread, picking up the new zelda on monday! Can't wait! Only thing is it play off time, so don't know if I'll have much time to get into it for the next few weeks... But I'll let all of you know as soon as I do.

ps: I could never figure out Zelda 2 for NES. That game was seriously hard! Maybe its because i was 10 and ignorant, but I just could not figure it out!
Go to Top of Page

Country

USA
83 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2007 :  17:00:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have played all of the zelda for the game boy and the N64. I love zelda. If it wasnt for that i might not have give DL a chance at reading. ALso has anyone played the new game for the Wii

"a mage's soul is forged in the crucible of the magic." --Antimodes of the White Robes
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000