Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:19:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes Rosemarta, you see both you and your husband walk in between and through the two rows and they each give you a lash with the seaweed. Once you reach the end you become Honorary Crew Members of the Ship . It is considered an honor by the crew"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:23:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta had feared it was somthing or other to that effect. But if it was considered an honor she had no grounds to refuse for fear of insulting Ogwen and her crew men. She looked to Kalas* "Shall we?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:30:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas chuckled**

"You need not worry My Rose, it looks and sounds far more worse than it really is, you see this will be my 'third time' through"

**He took her hand and started to walk the gauntlet**

"AARRR!!!"

**Said the crew**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 23 Jul 2009 01:31:49
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:38:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled knowing she could trust him and didnt flinch as they started through*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:49:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Surprisingly the lashes did not hurt, however it was very messy and smelly. Before too long they both smelled like old seaweed. When they made it to the end they were a wet smelly mess but the whole crew cheered **

HOOZAA ! HOOZAA!! HOOZAA!!!

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  01:56:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta could not help but smile at the enthusiasm of the crew but after observing her, and her husbands current state she side glanced at Kalas* "Well I know two people who will need a bath later"

((well my comp is giving me grife again so I had best be on my way And I want to work on my books befor I go to bed GN Fiz man, see ya tomorow))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  02:06:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Ogwen came up to them**

"Well met you two, you are now crew members of the ship with all rights and privileges thereof... Congratulations!!!"

**Ogwen lean close to Rosemarta's ear**

"Do not worry my dear, I have a nice big tub in my cabin and you are welcome to it. The crew will take care of your husband in their quarters"

((GN DM & Pleasant Dreams to you ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  16:25:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"My thanks to you Ogwen" *replyed Rosemarta in a hushed tone, smileing*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  20:56:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As the crew broke up and went on to their various duties, Ogwen walked Rosemarta to her cabin and a few crew members took Kalas to the crews quarters**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  23:17:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once Ogwen had departed, leaveing Rosemarta to her self to enjoy her bath and promising to have her dress cleaned, the mage eased her self into the steaming water of the polished brass tub. The water had a sweet vanila like smell and Rosemarta took her time washing her hair. Now that she had these few momments to herself her mind wandered back to yesterday, to the few minuets before she and Kalas had departed. The sadness that had been in Tryfan's eyes, that spoke of somthing he needed to tell her, somthing bad. Rosemarta heaved a heavy sigh as she settled back in the tub. Upon their return that somthing would be waiting for them. Another sadness, so soon. But if they didnt go back...Rosemarta resolved to talk to Kalas about it later as she steped out of the tub and set to drying her self*

Edited by - dark mage on 23 Jul 2009 23:17:58
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  23:34:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As Kalas washed himself he smiled about how well Rosemarta took the initiation. She was a good sport about the whole thing**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  23:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*While she waited for Ogwen to return with her dress Rosemarta wrapped herself in the towl and took a seat in a near by stool. She summoned a comb into her hand and started brushing her hair*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  23:42:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A knock came on the door**

"Rosemarta it is I Ogwen, I have your dress all cleaned"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2009 :  23:48:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta vanished the comb and turned in the stool to face the door* "Come in Ogwen"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:03:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Ogwen came in with the dress all cleaned**

"I am truly sorry we soiled your beautiful dress, Rosemarta. I should have made you change into something else, but then it would not have been a surprise would it?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000