"Yes I did, in honor and memory of "Kaz" and his axe"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Oct 2009 00:58:18
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  01:10:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I see, a fitting name indeed. Your turn again"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  01:21:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Are you okay with the fact that I was romantically involved with Kurii? That was way before I met you My Rose. I do not want you to think that her shadow will ever be cast over our marriage"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  01:34:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I wasnt at first but I am now" *she smiled at him* "Why should I let somthing that was so long ago bother me?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  01:40:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Okay I just wanted to be sure My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  01:46:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I understand, lets see...humm...I am not sure what else to ask. Why dont you ask me somthing else while I think"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  01:52:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Three and a half years on the road huh? I bet you met a lot of interesting folks, do any stick out in your mind?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Oct 2009 01:53:00
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:02:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Quite a few but among the most memmerable would have to be Jay Bird, the minstral I met on the way to Sanction. When I first met him we was dressed in sky blue from head to toe, save for his black boots and the crimson feather in his hat. I had the pleasure of playing with him the first night we ment. A more tallented lute player I have never again found"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:05:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah music, yes"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:13:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How about you? In all your travels did you ever meet anyone peticularly interesting?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:17:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"*Chuckle* after being on-board 'The Sea Rose' you ask me that question?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:24:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "Your right, never mind"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:34:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"What of friends My Rose, ones that you know you can trust with your life. I know there is Gremelkin, Krif, Marz, Grail and Morgen. Is there.... never mind I think I just answered my own question!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  02:40:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed again* "Yes thats pretty much all of them, exept you forgot Khurn and Morgen was not always counted among those on that list" *the smile sliped slightly from her face* "I didnt realy know what friends were until I came to Solace. After the first year on the road I desided I would stop makeing the effort to make friends since I would just end up haveing to leave them. Thats the one thing I am emvious of you for my husband. You had good friends even before we met"

Edited by - dark mage on 01 Oct 2009 16:21:58
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Oct 2009 :  16:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I was quite fortunate to meet them, My Rose, all of them. But more so when I met you!"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000