32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  01:24:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It seems that Krynn is getting smaller and smaller My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  01:40:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Indeed it is, next thing you know we'll be running into one of Gremelkin's old girlfriends" *she chuckled*

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  01:55:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Gee I hope not, I find one Gremelkin more that enough.....*CHUCKLE!!!* "

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  02:14:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "Well we will have about seven or more of him running around our home when Mishka gives birth. We'll have our hands full thats for sure"

"I'll shove that bat up your ass and turn you into a popcicle" (Ajax "The Warriors")

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  02:17:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Of that I have no problem, at least our child will have some little friends to play with, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  02:32:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and smiled at her husband warmly* "Yes indeed, I had not thought of it that way"

((I had better be off Fiz man, meeting mom earlyer then normal tomorow, GN & PD))

Edited by - dark mage on 14 Oct 2009 22:38:33
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  02:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"How about a kiss, My Beloved?"

((If I seem a little slow lately DM, I am still trying to deal with the loss. It just hurts so much, not to have her here to greet me at the door when I come home like she always did....))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Oct 2009 23:52:05
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  23:50:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta giggled, leaned close to her husband and gave him a soft kiss*

((NP Fiz man, I can sympathise. I took the death of my bird pretty hard, granted I supose thats not the same as loseing a dog and I was pretty young. But it took me a long time to get over the death of Tiny, our cat, I was just so used to having him around and cuddleing with him. It can be tough))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2009 :  23:56:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hmmm, delicious! Was there anything more you wanted My Rose?"

((One can get pretty attach to a bird as well, there are a few I still remember that we had when I was a kid ))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:05:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Not really, you?"

((He was a Cockatiel and his name was Micky bird and he was pretty old. He had a heart attack when I was in grade one, in the morning before I went to school))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:11:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yeah... you! *chuckle*"

**Kalas winked at his wife**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 15 Oct 2009 00:11:38
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:18:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta blushed* "Well we must return to the cottage to retrive our bags so I could treat you to an early 'lunch' if you so wish" *she whispered this so as not to be over heard*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:25:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sounds good to me My Rose,*a light chuckle* you ready to go and walk around or would you like to stay here for a while longer?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:33:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and rose to her feet* "Lets go"
"Leaving already?" *asked Gold Beard as he walked up to their table*
"Yes I am afraid so. We want to get in a last few min of sight seeing before we must make ready to return home"
"I see well it was a pleasure meeting you and remember dont forget to pass along my message to Grail"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Oct 2009 :  00:37:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas gave Gold Beard a warriors handshake**

"We surely will Gold beard, and again our profound thanks to you for your hospitably !"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000