Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  00:44:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta made a slight bow to Ogwen before takeing a seat* "This is a lovely room Ogwen" *said Rosemarta as she swept her gaze through out the cabin. She thought it was cosey*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:01:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Why thank you Rosemarta, it is my room while out at sea and I do love my creature comforts"

**A galley cook knocked on the door and Ogwen bid him to come in and set the food on the table. He dose so quickly then leaves**

"Ah, I see that your choice of victuals has not changed much Ogwen"

**Kalas survey the spread from pork, chicken, various vegetables and fruits and some tea**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:06:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*A meal? More like a feast thought Rosemarta as she waited for Ogwen to choose first, as was polight since this was her ship after all*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:14:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ha ha haa,Kalas, I am only too glad to have what you like on-board. I am also somewhat relived that Khurn is not here, I do not think my galley cooks have enough provisions on the whole ship! ha ha haa.... Please Rosemarta, help yourself"

"If you will allow me My Rose let me know what you like and I will get it for you"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Jul 2009 01:17:44
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:25:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Thank you Kalas, just some chicken and vegtables would be nice to start. And thank you Ogwen. I wasnt sure of the propper ediquet so I desided to wait for your say so"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:39:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"There is no real need for that Rosemarta,feel free. After all, you are the wife of one of my best friends on Krynn, next to my husband that is. We have braved quite a few skirmishes over the years and have become like brother and sister in all that time"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Jul 2009 01:40:13
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:46:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "I shall have to remember that for the next time"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  01:52:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas placed a plate with the food she had asked for in front of Rosemarta**

"Yes, those blamed pirates just would not leave Ogwen and her sister alone. Khurn and I would ship out with them quite a bit. There you go My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  02:04:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you Kalas. Pirates you say? I hadnt thought there were any left"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  02:11:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh yes, a few rouges scattered here and there looking for lone unarmed ships. A few of them got a big surprise trying to board "The Sea Rose" when "The Brothers" were on deck!"

**Ogwen chuckled**

"Of course Dokah and I are no slouches when it comes to swordplay"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 18 Jul 2009 02:12:06
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  02:17:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed lightly* "I dont doubt it for an instant"

((well I had best be off to bed have to meet my mom at the bus station so we can go to the Highland games see ya tomorow. GN))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2009 :  02:20:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Rose My Love, we did a good job keeping them from boarding us and taking over the ship"

((Okay DM GN to you and Pleasant Dreams to you. And by all means have fun tomorrow!!!))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Jul 2009 00:38:54
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  01:04:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I can imagion. Any pirate fool enough to pick a fight with you or Khurn deserved what ever fate that was met out to him" *Rosemarta took a sip of her tea*

((sorry for replying so late, I was working on the next chapter of Foundling. Its done now and I shall be posting it right away))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  02:06:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Would you care for anything else My Rose?"

"And I have a story for you Rosemarta, it takes place in a sall port city in Taladas called "Port Kar"

"Ah Ogwen, there is no need to tell that story...."

"But Kalas my good friend, it is a funny one...!"

"Yea, but funny for who..?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 19 Jul 2009 :  02:21:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"No thank you Kalas my dear" *she did not know what to say in regards to the telling or not telling of the story, so she took another drink of her tea and said nothing at all about it*

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000