Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:33:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta leaned forward thoughtfuly and moved her king for a castle king side*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:44:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas moved his King's Bishop behind the forward pawn**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:47:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta saw the strait line that her queen had to Kalas's bishop but chose to ignore it and instead moved her kings rook next to her queen*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:53:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas moved his remaining Rook next to his King**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 16 Sep 2009 01:53:41
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  01:58:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta moved her queen and captured Kalas's bishop, posistioning her queen safly behind the forward pawn*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  02:04:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta saw Kalas smile most mischievously. He took another drink of his mead**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  02:10:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*One corner of Rosemarta's mouth quirked up in a half smile. Kalas had somthing up his sleave. Somthing that could possibly lead to a victory, but it was too soon to say*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  02:24:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He reached down and moved another Pawn next to another one**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  02:34:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta raised an eyebrow at this rather simple move and moved her bishop to capture one of his pawns*

((I had best be off now Fiz man, got some work to do, GN & PD))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  02:36:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Okay DM GN & PD 2 U 2 ))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2009 :  23:49:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"This game has developed most interestingly my love" *commented Rosemarta as she servayed the board and refilled her glass*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:05:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Knight takes Bishop**

"Yes it most certainly is, My Sweet Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:13:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Humm..." *Rosemarta regarded the board intently before moveing her last bishop, kings side, to capture Kalas's knight*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:20:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Unfazed, Kalas moved one of his pawns next to her other Knight**

((Ummm can you tell me who has what left on the board DM? ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2009 00:21:55
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2009 :  00:27:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta sat back to contemplate her next move*

((Rosemarta has one bishop(kings side) and one knight(queens side) left. She also still has both rooks. Kalas has one rook, I think both of his knights are gone, one bishop, and one rook left. Both still have their queens and Rosemartas is still behind that forward pawn, safe from Kalas's queen))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000