Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  01:47:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Only if you can handle the 'slight smell' My Love, I have had them on for almost fifteen hours now"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  01:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled* "They dont smell any worse then mine I'm sure" *she stood as Kalas took a seat on the bed then knelt to remove his boots. This done she lay down on the bed* "Do you want to start or shall I?" *while saying this she straitened the skirt of her dress*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 30 Sep 2009 01:57:06
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:01:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ladies first My Beloved"

**Kalas laid beside her and looked up though the large skylight**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:09:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Alright, let me see..." *Rosemarta thought for a while, trying to think of somthing she did not yet know about her husband* "When did you and Khurn first start traveling and why?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:23:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We did not start together. I originally started because I wanted to find our fathers killers. I waited until I was older and more battle harden before I set out to find them. Khurn stayed behind because at least one of us had to stay with 'The Imperial League' at the time"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:28:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I see, your turn ask me anything"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:37:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The most obvious would be how long did you travel from the time you left the tower until you arrived at Solace"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:46:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Almost thee and a half years and most of that was out on the road since I never stayed anywhere for long" *she fell quiet, thinking* "This Impeial League I've heard you talk about it many times before but I dont think you've ever told me what it is exactly"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  02:54:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is an all Minotaur empire on Talas, and very powerful. But we are kind of split in ideals because some still follow Sargonnas and some of us follow Kiri-Jolith"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  03:02:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Are there ever any disputes because of this?" *Rosemarta blushed* "Oopse sorry its your turn isnt it?"

((oh my look at the time I had best be off to bed. GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  03:07:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes there is so some that follow Kiri-Jolith have moved out to out laying towns and villages.... like our father did before....."

((GN DM & PD 2 U ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 30 Sep 2009 03:11:18
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  16:04:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Marz follows Sargonnas I wonder did that cause a problem between you once you found out he was in love with Mara?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  16:10:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**His eyes sadden and he sighed**

"Yes, it was an issue once....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  16:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Senceing that she had touched upon a sensitive subject she desided to leave it and turned her eyes to the stars again, waiting for his next question*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2009 :  16:40:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That is why she left Taladas, Mara love us both and did not want us to be at each others throats. So she left with him"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000