Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:09:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hollow legs perhaps? Thats what Morgen always used to say to me when I was a child" *Rosemarta dipped her bread into the stew on her plate*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:21:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"....or a hollow head!!! Ha ha ha haaa!!!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Jul 2009 01:21:55
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:26:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and ate the last of her slice of bread*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:30:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**After chuckling about Khurn, Kalas pours some more wine for Rosemarta and himself**

"Ah My Sweet Rose, if only this could last forever"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:46:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes if only" *Rosemarta took a drink and cleared her plate before smileing at her husband* "But this week is not over yet, nor is this night. I still have that surprise for you" *she took another pice of bread for her self*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:51:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes indeed you do, do you not?"

**As Rosemarta was taking a bite of her buttered bread, Kalas came over and took a bite of the other end of her bread at the same time. They were eye to eye**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  01:59:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she set her bread down upon her plate and gently placed her hand upon Kalas's face* "Would you like to see it now?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:02:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I would, but if only you so desire to My Beloved Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and gave him a kiss* "Very well then. Give ma a few miniets then meet me in the bedroom, leave the dishes we can do them tomorow" *she stood up then and walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Once there she changed into the blue silk and black lace night dress that Mayvel had made for her. It was only now that she reoliesed how short it was, it barly came down past her hips. She leaned against the footbord of the bed and waited for Kalas*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:20:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta heard Kalas coming up the stairs slowly and he entered the bedroom and he beheld Rosemarta in the night dress**

"My Rose, you look absolutely ravishing!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:28:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled* "Thank you" *she lifted a hand toward him* "Come closer"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:34:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He came to her, embraced and kissed her deeply**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:42:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned his kiss passionetly as he pinned her against the foot bord*

((I had best be off to bed GN Fiz man))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  02:46:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(( GN DM, Pleasent Dreams to you ))

**When morning came Rosemarta dreaded having to clean up the mess downstairs. Once they both got done with washing up themselves they came down to the main room to see that the cooking pot and everything else was picked up and cleaned already. Rosemarta looked inquiry like to Kalas**

"As I said My Beloved Rose, there are some things that you will like about this cottage"

((I jumped a tad ahead DM because I wanted to spring this on Rosemarta))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Jul 2009 11:26:01
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Jul 2009 :  13:36:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him* "Indeed, running water, and now I dont have to clean up. One surprise after another"

((np Fiz man))

Edited by - dark mage on 10 Jul 2009 13:41:08
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000