Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dragonlance Movie Discussion
 General Movie Discussion
 Thinking to film a Short -Live Action- Movie [DL]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Begeyt Posted - 06 Jun 2012 : 18:02:43
One of my friends is working to be a film producer. Until now he made some amateour filming as he kept researching and meeting with professional and semi-professional producers in Turkey. And I am helping him with ideas to film and meeting with people that could help him in his er... purpose (?)
Right now we're prepearing a trailer like short film for a gaming magazine. With some semi-prof. producer's help I think we will make a good thing.
So. I thought why don't we make a short live action movie about DL ? I talked about it with my friend and he also liked the idea. So we decided to do it after this gaming magazine thing if we can. I have some ideas in my mind. It will be like a err... summary of first trilogy. I'm thinking to film the most important parts. In a trailer like atmosphere. Like the meeting of the company. Some important events etc... Around 10 minutes.
Well I wanted to ask about your ideas. Any suggestions ? Any advice ?

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to open this thread. But it seemed right. If not, I apologize.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fizban Who Posted - 12 Feb 2015 : 04:39:00
I know I may get a small rap in the mouth for this but just in case you ladies did not know: the below pix and the one on the very bottom is Larry Elmore.

FIZBAN!!!!!
dark mage Posted - 11 Feb 2015 : 05:22:04
The signature could be cut off, pic looks cropped.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Fizban Who Posted - 10 Feb 2015 : 21:00:58
It is not signed by him that i can see but it does look like his style

dark mage Posted - 10 Feb 2015 : 05:57:49
If I had to pic which one was Larry Elmore`s I think its the first one in the group of two you posted Fiz man.

Fizban Who Posted - 09 Feb 2015 : 21:17:29
The pixs are from here, various artist, one of them I think is Elmore

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 09 Feb 2015 : 21:03:08
I actually had no idea they were Russian either. As for the painting thing, I'm not actually sure as to the medium of these. I just said that because that first one looked like it was painted to me. I still love them, though. And that Russian musical is just...everything.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

dark mage Posted - 09 Feb 2015 : 19:08:15
I had no idea these were Russian or paintings.

Fizban Who Posted - 09 Feb 2015 : 18:29:56

"You can't have any pudding until you eat your meat! If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!"

THE WALL - Pink Floyd

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 08 Feb 2015 : 20:26:11
They all make me happy

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.

Fizban Who Posted - 08 Feb 2015 : 20:00:54
I Like these two...

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 08 Feb 2015 : 18:58:14
I LOVE this painting!!

Fizban Who Posted - 08 Feb 2015 : 18:08:47
Oh Yes DL is very big in Russia!

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 08 Feb 2015 : 05:00:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1nnNX_R-jM&list=RDF1nnNX_R-jM#t=201

Right now, this is the closest thing I have to a live-action portrayal of a Raistlin storyline (if I use the English subtitles button...), and it is beyond awesome. Seriously. I'm in love.

Fizban Who Posted - 03 Feb 2015 : 05:35:53
LOL!!!!

"You can't have any pudding until you eat your meat! If you don't eat your meat, how can you have any pudding?!"

THE WALL - Pink Floyd

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 02 Feb 2015 : 14:34:57
Wow! I'm so jealous

Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000