Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dragonlance Movie Discussion
 General Dragonlance Discussion
 [Forum Questions or Concerns]

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tasslehoff Posted - 17 Dec 2004 : 13:18:37
In another topic Sirch said the forum might be updated and we might get avatars and sigs. Whens this gonna happen?

I changed the topic name.

Sirch

"My Uncle Trapspringer did that once."

"What have you got in your pouches?"

Edited by - Sirch on 12/17/2004 17:21:35

Edited by - Sirch on 12/17/2004 17:25:17
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dark mage Posted - 29 May 2013 : 19:03:00
I already answered this on the other thread but why not a second time. To my knowledge there is no second movie because there has been no news and the reviews from fans were pretty nasty so they might not think its worth it if no one is going to watch it. They need to make money and a second movie probably wont make very much.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Kriptickilla Posted - 29 May 2013 : 14:24:17
I've mentioned this on another thread here.. but I think maybe I should ask here and see what comes of it, so are they ever even going to make DOWN into a movie like DOAT?? please tell me yes and when I can finally watch it.?!.?!.?!
dark mage Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 06:34:54
lol my fella is a gamer so if he knew about this he would undrstand it. Just let things flow the way they may Raist something will pop into ur head. We dont have anything really big planed exept a return of one of my characters, a birthday party, and a wedding.

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 03:08:30
lol. I think I'm starting to get used to this role playing, but I just don't really know what to make happen...

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Fizban Who Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 03:02:21
.....yeah tell me about it!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 02:48:30
Sure, if you'd like to. It would be much appreciated. It seems that every year birthdays become less of a big deal and are a little less exciting than when you were so little...at least for me

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Fizban Who Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 02:40:01
Well then Raist, we are going to have to wish you a good one on the 18th then aren't we

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 02:19:26
Yeah, life's a busy thing...I've got a whole lot of stuff to do for school all the time....it's actually my birthday coming up on the 18th, so I'm pretty excited! lol. That's okay, my friends are the same way about me and DLMS.

Fizban Who Posted - 17 Oct 2011 : 02:07:19

...and there was a few more here, Raist, most in their mid 20's a couple mid 30's but life, jobs and family responsibilities win out. Which stands to reason. My Lady needles and pokes fun of me sometimes about DLMS...

-Edmund Burke-
dark mage Posted - 16 Oct 2011 : 22:37:33
You were dead on with me Fiz man lol Hammer Fall my cuz is 19, close enough

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 16 Oct 2011 : 16:32:45
Thanks for that info. It's funny, I guess if I wouldn't have known, I would've thought that there would be a lot more guy fans vs. girls and that they would be older. It's pretty cool, though. Thanks for giving me an intro of everyone.

Fizban Who Posted - 14 Oct 2011 : 02:53:19
Ya got Raist

...and one more thing for you Raist... if I'm not mistaken:

Dark Mage (DM) is in her early 20's

The Girls: Moon Crazed (MC, Moon), Kalowen (K), Piper are in their late teens

NinjaMaster 42 is in his early or mid teens

HammerFall is in his teens also (a guess on this one)

-Edmund Burke-
RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 13 Oct 2011 : 17:27:34
Okay. Thanks again.

Fizban Who Posted - 13 Oct 2011 : 16:22:15
Yes that is correct Raist, it is the main thread on the current timeline. The others are at different timelines in the future....

-Edmund Burke-

RaistlinsLight23 Posted - 13 Oct 2011 : 12:27:47
Okay thanks again. I'll be sure to include those elements. And one last question (I think), this should be started on the "Inn of the last home" thread, right?

Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000