Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Dragonlance Movie Discussion
 General Movie Discussion
 Dream Film

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ilidrake Posted - 10 Jun 2013 : 23:20:16
So I have to say the first film was terrible. But I do not believe a live action film is the key either. No. But what about computer animated?

I myself have been involved in one full length animate feature that a community of animators did. We did it for free and it took roughly 6 years. Long time but it states the fact that with the right crew it can be done.

So if you have a little talent in the CG department and would be interested let me know and we'll kick some ideas around.
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackwing Posted - 19 Apr 2014 : 06:13:05
quote:
Originally posted by ilidrake

But I am a director that takes pride in what I do. I love the DL saga. Since I was 12...I am now 36. It's been that set of novels I read through every few years or so and I love it as much now as I did then. I was deeply hurt by the final film. It captured none of the magic that makes DL what it is.

Well, good!! I'm an artist/model maker who takes pride in what I do! What say you we get together and plan on making a remake of the first DL movie? All we need is a CGI animator and we're good to go!! Lemme see if I can convince my friend, who's an animator, if he's willing to help out. Hey, maybe we're on to something here......

Beware, the Dragon of Many Faces and Colors.
HammerFall Posted - 02 Oct 2013 : 16:53:57
X-men vs JL that would be a great movie
zhulin Posted - 02 Oct 2013 : 08:12:02
You need more of the statements in this matter, so that we can understand. Thank you for sharing. I hope you happy

HammerFall Posted - 30 Aug 2013 : 05:44:16
Now that would be pretty cool.
Fizban Who Posted - 30 Aug 2013 : 01:07:27
...or The X-Men and The Teen Titans

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
HammerFall Posted - 29 Aug 2013 : 14:09:32
Well for me I would want to see a cross over with Avangers and Justice League.
Fizban Who Posted - 23 Jun 2013 : 22:17:09
ah, perhaps there is a chance for them then after all. And yes I know, a lot was cut out. The wicker dragon part would have been cool to see...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
ilidrake Posted - 23 Jun 2013 : 05:41:39
But I am a director that takes pride in what I do. I love the DL saga. Since I was 12...I am now 36. It's been that set of novels I read through every few years or so and I love it as much now as I did then. I was deeply hurt by the final film. It captured none of the magic that makes DL what it is.
Fizban Who Posted - 15 Jun 2013 : 06:04:57
I would go and see it, but it will still need to be done by a director and producer that has some pride in their work and the script....

-Edmund Burke-

Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000