Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Fantasy Discussion
 Films/TV Shows
 The Witcher

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Golden_eyes Posted - 24 Feb 2022 : 18:37:11
Why hasn't anyone posted about this Honestly, I'm really enjoying this series so far. Admittedly, I have not played the games, nor have I read the books, so I can't say if it's staying true to the original story, but from a live-action standpoint, I think it's presented quite well. And, y'know, there's Henry Cavill
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dark mage Posted - 31 May 2022 : 00:02:12
quote:
Originally posted by Slorg

The Witcher was fun. I've also only seen the first season, but it's entertaining.

Long time Slorg. How you been? I really need to watch the new seasons of The Witcher.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Slorg Posted - 28 May 2022 : 06:04:29
The Witcher was fun. I've also only seen the first season, but it's entertaining.

dark mage Posted - 12 Mar 2022 : 01:46:37
Lol yeah I figured it out eventually also but it took a while. If it hadnt been explained I think I might have stayed completely lost. My friend Jake played the games and was able to tell me a few things about it.

Golden_eyes Posted - 11 Mar 2022 : 15:48:28
LOL yes, exactly.

I, too, was a bit confused. My husband sort of talked me through the first few episodes, but it definitely gets explained by the end of the season. Half-way through I finally realized there were a few timelines going on, but I feel like this might have been obvious to people who have either read the books or played the games.
dark mage Posted - 07 Mar 2022 : 00:25:45
This site has been pretty dead since a lot of the key members kind of vanished so there has been no one to really post about it. I will say tho that I have watched the Witcher, at least the first season, and I really liked it even though at the start it confused the hell out of me bc I never even played the games. But I plan to go back to it and watch more. And yes Henry Cavill is a good looking man

Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000